1) They have achieved Diva status on Instagram. (Because you know nowadays just having an Instagram account as a fur baby is so common.
I mean as doggie parents we just have to give them their 15 min of fame.) It's not enough to have 50 followers to warrant an Oil Painting commission. Nope, their fans should at least be in the triple digits.
(If you want to grow their Instagram following faster use the app Crowdfire - for free- follow the steps and see the magic that is Diva status unfold.)
2) Your fur baby goes everywhere with you. Of course, they travel in the cabin of the airplane with you and you cling to each other when the flight gets a bit rough.
Or you know when the flight crew is out of blankets. As a reward for bravery, your fur baby should be knighted in the order of fur baby oil paintings.
3) Your favorite paw beast has just narrowly escaped death. You are still shaking and thanking the almighty something that everything turned out well.
So now it would be a good moment to capture the beauty and essence of your still vibrant and most of all alive dog!
(A few years ago we had an accident with Bonnie being in the elevator and on leash and at the last moment deciding she wanted to leave the elevator. These were, no joke, the 10 most terrifying minutes of my life. I have never felt this amount of terror before. Luckily she was ok but...I will never ever forget it.)
4) You have rescued a trembling little ball of what seems to be a terrified doggie in your arms.
After a few weeks in your loving care, the night terrors have stopped and they have blossomed into your loveable, funny and devoted best friend forever. This occasion deserves to be captured and treasured forever.
5) After everything you went through together you decided to start a project in their honour...maybe it is a company, charity or local party to help other pound dogs finding a new home.
In order to give this amazing project, it's status and glamor a painting of the muse would look rather swell on the walls of the office.
6) Your beautiful and loyal baby is getting so many gray and white hairs you can hardly remember they once were black / brown or blond. But that is ok. We all age and we all have to face the inevitable. Luckily the oil painting will still be there as a reminder of the paw prints that your best buddy has left there.
If you go to this link now...there is still time to commission your artwork so it is ready before Christmas. Don't wait too long!